■ Social Media Policy
These policies set forth the regulations for using the Company’s website (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") on a Social Media or Social Networking Service (hereinafter referred to as “SNS”) operated by TOMORROWLAND Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") or a site on our SNS operated by other companies.
- Whenever we request personal information from a customer, we clearly state the intended use of such information and seek the consent of the customer.
- (1)Violation of the rights and properties of the Company, any other user, or any third party.
- (2)Slander, defamation and negative remarks regarding merchandise and/or services of the Company, other users, or any third parties, posting of false information to damage the reputation, trust, or privacy of the Company, other users, or any third parties (including act of disclosure of personal information of other users or third parties, including phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses, etc.) or interfering with the business of the Company, other users, or any third parties.
- (3)Election campaigns, etc.
- (4)Dissemination or solicitation for a specific religion, organization, or group.
- (5)Using the Site or information provided on the Site for commercial purposes.
- (6)Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs and forged files through the Site.
- (7)Using the Site primarily for downloading files.
- (8)Interfering with the use of the Site by other users or third parties.
- (9)Disclosing information to which the user does not have the legal right (including internal corporate information or exclusive and confidential information that the user has access to as part of his/her employment agreement or through a confidentiality agreement) by uploading onto the Site or other forms of transmission.
- (10)Attempting to access the Site in an unauthorized manner,. including hacking or other method, or to monitor or reproduce the Site, all or in part.
- (11)Using or reproducing any publication, trademark, service logo, image, etc., on the Site without prior written consent of the Company.
- (12)Any act which violates the Use contract, conditions of use of SNS, etc., public order and morals, copyright laws or other laws, criminal laws, or any other action that the Company deems inappropriate.
- If a user violates any of the Terms of this Agreement, the Company shall be entitled to delete the user's postings, and/or enforce restriction to the use of the Site by the user, to which the user may not object.
- In the event another user or any third party suffers damage due to the actions of a user in association with the use of the Site, such user shall be responsible for compensation of such damage and solve any disputes in a way that does not cause inconvenience to the Company. In the event the Company suffers damage due to a violation of the terms of this Agreement by a user, the Company may claim compensation for such damages from such user.
- A user shall own the copyright of any content which he/she has created on the Site. However, in the event the Company wishes to use any publication created on the Site by a user for the purpose of advertisement, promotion of use, publication, or marketing, such user shall provide non-exclusive approval to the Company for use of the publication(s) without any monetary compensation for an unlimited period, according to the terms and regulations of copyright laws. The user shall also agree not to claim any personal rights to the Company or another person designated by the Company.
- The Company shall not provide any guarantee to the reliability and integrity of information provided by the Company to users through the Site. The Company shall not assume responsibility for any damage caused to users as a result of relying on such information. In addition, the Company shall not assume responsibility for any damage caused to users in association with the use of the Site unless such damage is the result of deliberate or gross negligence by the Company.
- The Company shall reserve the right to change the Terms of this Agreement without prior consent of the users. The revised terms and conditions shall take effect at the time such information is publicly announced through posting on the Site or by other means.
- These policies shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise provided, any and all disputes arising from or in connection with the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
■ Copyrights, Trademarks and Intellectual properties.
Secondary use of any of the information on this Site (brands, designs, illustrations, figures, logos, photos, texts, images, sounds, etc.) including reproduction, diversion, sales, or publishing, without the consent of the Company and the owner of the rights for such information, is strictly prohibited by law.
For more information, please contact us at the following.
TOMORROWLAND CO., LTD. Customer Center
〒150-8448 1-32-18, Ebisu-Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
+81 3-5456-1055 (Business hours: 10:00 - 18:00 except on weekends and holidays)