TOMORROWLAND Co., Ltd (hereinafter "the Company") considers the appropriate management of personal information relating to our customers to be an important responsibility.
For this reason, we have established the following privacy policies to ensure proper handling and safe management of all private information.
- Whenever we request personal information from a customer, we clearly state the intended use of such information and seek the consent of the customer.
- We will not use any personal information provided by customers for any purpose other than to provide products, services or related information of the Company.
- The Company shall not provide or disclose personal information of a Member to any Company affiliates or third party without the prior consent of the Members or in cases where there are valid reasons for such disclosure.
- In the event a Member requests disclosure, correction, suspension, or deletion of his/her personal information, the Company shall take the appropriate actions within a reasonable range, after confirming that such request was made by a Member.
- In addition to compliance with governmental laws, regulations, and guidelines relevant to the protection of personal information, the Company will manage personal information provided by the customers in an appropriate and safe manner.
- The Company may entrust a third party to handle personal information provided by the customers within the scope of the purpose of use. These third parties will be selected after a thorough review of their security standards for handling of personal information and be entered into our privacy protection agreement. We will provide necessary and proper supervision for these third parties.
- The Company may revise the above policies. In such cases, notification of all applicable changes will be provided on this website.